Specialist Commercial & Industrial Solutions
- RESPOL are leading contractors of commercial & industrial flooring, as well as being epoxy resin specialists!
- What is epoxy resin flooring & what are the benefits?
- How can RESPOL, as epoxy resin specialists, help create your perfect floor?
RESPOL has over 30 years of experience as a leading contractor of both commercial and industrial flooring solutions. As epoxy resin flooring specialists, we understand the science behind the formula, allowing us to design, install and maintain seamless epoxy flooring systems. We offer high-performing, heavy-duty epoxy resin solutions for a range of industries and applications.
So, What is Epoxy Resin Flooring?
Epoxy resins are basically polyepoxides, which are reactive prepolymers and polymers that contain epoxide groups. This chemical composition is often known for its durability and reliability, as epoxy is commonly used as a strong adhesive. It is arguably the most popular type of flooring for an extensive range of industries due to its strength and versatility, even when faced with more challenging working environments.
The Benefits of Epoxy Resin Flooring:
- Easy to clean due to its smooth and non-permeable, sealed surface
- Both functional and decorative due to a variety of excellent available finishes and floor painting options
- Durable and resistant even if faced with a constant flow of traffic, heavy machinery or vehicles
- Versatile and flexible to your exact needs making it an ideal solution for a large range of industries
- Resistant to large impacts or spillages, reducing your repair costs and allowing you to maintain a safe working environment
How Can RESPOL, as Epoxy Resin Specialists, Help Create Your Perfect Floor?
Epoxy resins have the ability to be combined with a range of co-reactants to better tailor your floor’s surface to meet your exact industry and application requirements. At RESPOL, we offer a range of epoxy floor coatings and coverings, such as chemical or impact resistant, anti-static and non-slip. These bespoke epoxy surfaces are achieved and created by combining base and co-reactant curing agents. This creates a custom blend that can be adapted to suit the exact requirements of the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, factory, garage or warehousing industries.
Epoxy resins are also very versatile regarding their finishing, with a variety of options available. These finishes are innovatively crafted using additives such as coloured aggregates, quartz aggregates, aluminium oxide, PVA flakes and even rubber to achieve your desired results. Our epoxy resin services also include the addition of line and safety markings. Due to epoxy resin forming a layer of protection on any flooring system, it is often used on top of concrete in some industries. This is because it creates a dust-free, seamless top layer that is efficiently sealed to prevent contamination from dirt or bacteria. This also makes it the perfect solution to repair old, damaged or cracked flooring – a service we also offer at RESPOL! We can even make your epoxy resin flooring resistant to the elements with an innovative UV-stable topcoat. Whatever you need, you can rely on RESPOL for high-quality, heavy-duty epoxy resin solutions.
Choose RESPOL as your epoxy resin flooring specialist! To enquire about our expert range of flooring solutions or to find out more, please get in touch for a free, no-obligation survey. Contact us here or call us on 01952 740400.