- What is polymer flooring?
- What are the advantages of polymer flooring?
- Discover RESPOL’s expert range of high-performance polymer flooring solutions & unmatched services
What is Polymer Flooring?
Polymer flooring is a solution made from the advanced chemical reaction of polymerisation, a process that involves two or more components or monomers combining to form a polymer. For polymer flooring, this reaction is done with resins and hardeners, which creates a robust plastic material. This allows it to form a durable, high-performance floor that is resilient and resistant to damaging elements such as heavy foot traffic, thermal fluctuation, and frequent cleaning. Examples of polymer flooring include MMA, polyurethane, urethane and epoxy.
Advantages of Polymer Flooring:
- Highly Resistant – Polymer flooring is known for its resistance against corrosion, heat and thermal fluctuation, making it an ideal solution for a wide range of industries and applications.
- Structural Strength – Due to its chemical composition, polymer flooring is a durable solution that offers resilience and reliability, even in heavy traffic areas. This makes it perfect for industrial factories and hospitals, where constant movement is to be expected.
- Cost-Effective – This type of flooring is exceptionally cost-effective due to its strength and durability, which reduces the need for continuous repair and maintenance. By reducing the need for costly aftercare, you are also reducing the downtime required to perform these services, maximising your productivity and uptime and keeping you operating at your best!
- Versatile – Polymer flooring can be used for both internal and external use in commercial and industrial environments. This solidifies it as the ideal choice for a wide range of industries, applications and environments.
- Fast Installation – The chemical composition of polymer flooring not only gives it its structural strength but also makes it quick and easy to install, meaning minimal downtime for you and your operations.
With over 30 years of experience as a leading flooring contractor, RESPOL understands what is required to provide high-quality solutions and unmatched service. As experts in the field of floor screeding and polymer installations, you can rely on us for both pumped and traditional hand-laid polymer flooring. This allows us to be flexible to your exact flooring needs, ensuring that your polymer flooring ticks all of your boxes.
RESPOL’s traditional polymer flooring is hand-laid by our team of flooring professionals, ensuring durable, long-lasting results that are cost-efficient and resilient. Alternatively, if time is of the essence, you can opt for our pumped polymer flooring system that guarantees the same high-quality results with a rapid installation time. What’s more, is that we also offer a range of decorative finishes and osmosis solutions to ensure that your polymer flooring solution is entirely tailored to your bespoke industry and application needs. If you’re looking for a flexible, fast and reliable system, RESPOL’s polymer flooring is the perfect solution for you!
From design, preparation and installation to repair and maintenance, you can rely on RESPOL for high-quality industrial flooring! To enquire about our Polymer Flooring solutions, or to find out more, get in touch for a free, no-obligation survey. Contact us here or call us on 01952 740400.