Following UK Government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19) updated yesterday, RESPOL are taking the following specific actions:
• We are monitoring and will continue to monitor the latest UK Government advice.
• We are following all UK Government guidelines concerning suspected cases of the virus being contracted by individuals. (i.e self-isolation).
• Wherever possible, we are hosting client meetings “online” rather than face-to-face and avoiding any physical contact such as handshakes in any meetings that do continue on a face-to-face basis.
• We are suspending all office visits by non-RESPOL employees unless by prior arrangement.
• All door handles, push plates, doors and high use areas are being sanitised daily as a priority by our office cleaning contractors.
• Colleagues returning from travel, either business or personal, from a high-risk area are being asked to work from home for 14 days irrespective of symptoms.
• We suggest employees refrain where possible from arranging visits to client offices.
We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service, but should the situation change we will notify you immediately. Although we believe the actions we have put in place are appropriate for the current levels of risk, they are constantly reviewed.